Skip to content

How to Update Owners of California Real Property

We update owners of California real property with deeds and affidavits. Deeds are used to change owners who are living. Affidavits are used to inform the county recorder about the death of an owner. Thes documents are e-recorded with the county where the real property is recorded.

We serve all of California. Click this link for counties served.

How we update owners of Califoria real property

We gather from you basic information.

We conduct a title search for the last transfer deed.

Deeds and affidavits are prepared and emailed to you for signature.

You return by mail the original deed or affidavit.

We e-record and forward to you by email the recorded deed or affidavit.

Documents prepared to update owners of California Real Property

grant deeds

quitclaim deeds

affidavit of death of trustee or joint tenant

deed for trust

deed to add a spouse, and deed to remove spouse

California Counties served

  • Alpine County
  • Amador County
  • Butte County
  • Calaveras County
  • Colusa County
  • Contra Costa County
  • Del Norte County
  • El Dorado County
  • Fresno County
  • Glenn County
  • Humboldt County
  • Imperial County
  • Inyo County
  • Kern County
  • Kings County
  • Lake County
  • Lassen County
  • Los Angeles County
  • Madera County
  • Marin County
  • Mariposa County
  • Mendocino County
  • Merced County
  • Modoc County
  • Mono County
  • Monterey County
  • Napa County
  • Nevada County
  • Orange County
  • Placer County
  • Plumas County
  • Riverside County
  • Sacramento County
  • San Benito County
  • San Bernardino County
  • San Diego County
  • San Joaquin County
  • San Luis Obispo County
  • San Mateo County
  • Santa Barbara County
  • Santa Clara County
  • Santa Cruz County
  • Shasta County
  • Sierra County
  • Siskiyou County
  • Solano County
  • Sonoma County
  • Stanislaus County
  • Sutter County
  • Tehama County
  • Trinity County
  • Tulare County
  • Tuolumne County
  • Ventura County
  • Yolo County
  • Yuba County