Many of my clients have particular questions that they need answered before they can proceed with hiring me to handle their title transfers and I thought you might have some of the same questions.
Q: "What information do you need?"
A: To get started, you simply need to supply: the names used to purchase the real property, the names of the new owners or trust, the mailing address of the new owners, the address & county of the property being transferred
Q: "What is the process?"
A: 1. You provide the required information
2. I prepare the quit claim deed and all necessary documents
3. I send the documents to you for signature
4. You have the documents signed and notarized
5. You return the documents to me
6. I record the documents with the proper government authority
7. Upon proof of written confirmation by the government, I forward the recorded documents to you
Q: "How long does it take?"
A. Once I have all the necessary information from you, I turn the documents around within 24 hours. And once you return the signed and notarized documents to me, it takes 3-4 weeks to receive the written confirmation.
Q: "How much does it cost?"
A: Prices vary according to the service and the state in which the property is located. All prices include the required filing fees, title search, deed preparation as well as recording with the County Recorder's office.
On average, clients save at least $250 compared to other online services which don't include some "hidden fees" in their list price.
To get a complete list of services, click here.
As an attorney and an expert in this field, I am happy to help save you time and money.
To get started, call 949-474-0961.